Feb24-2021 - New Event

Updates to things on AnkoRP.
Post Reply
User avatar
SweptThrone
Site Admin
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 pm
Contact:

Feb24-2021 - New Event

Post by SweptThrone »

Today I've added a brand new event: Golden Egg Hunt.
This event takes place all over the map, as it tasks you with killing other players and collecting the Golden Eggs they drop when they die.
A player will always drop one Golden Egg along with all of the Golden Eggs they've collected from other players.
With a new event comes new chances of certain events happening. The new chances are as follows:

Every 10 minutes, an event has a 25% chance of starting. If this 25% chance succeeds:
  • Golden Eggs has a 25% chance of being chosen.
  • Remote Warehouse has a 20% chance of being chosen, with a 100% chance to spawn weapons.
  • Barge has a 20% chance of being chosen, with a 75% chance of spawning money and a 25% chance of spawning gold.
  • World Corp has a 20% chance of being chosen, with a 75% chance of spawning money, and a 25% chance of spawning gold.
  • Bank has a 10% chance of being chosen, with a 75% chance of spawning money, and a 25% chance of spawning gold.
  • Richman Jewelers has a 5% chance of being chosen, with a 100% chance of spawning gems.
I've also made and added a new Credit pickup, which will give you one Credit when picked up. This is currently unused.

And here's an image of the Golden Egg and the Credit:
Image

That's all for today!
~SweptThrone •.-
Post Reply